Sunday, May 20, 2007

my little lizzie poo got married!!!







don't adjust red eye if you've had 9 glasses of wine. i'm just saying...we might all have purple lips!

my little lovebug lizzie got married, and it was loverly! i have to say acting as coordinaor was exhausting, and thank God the next isn't until June 10. that one's gonna be harder because my grambschykins is getting hitched!! i may in fact, cry like a loon all day and night. and thank goodness that wedding is dry, because i am not a good drinker. nobody wants to see me dancing to "buttons" by the pussycat dolls. sincerely.
it was only funny for a minute.

i like so much of the beautiful miss katie p. and my teresa in black and white. i have the most beautiful friends...and sorry boys, in the first photo, ont he right is my gorgeous beauty katie b.---you may not have her, i'm very protective!!

No comments: