Wednesday, June 6, 2007

i'm a bumblebee...a week in Words




God's been dropping some fabulous words my way...and i like their surface simplicity, and the depths of the depths of the depths of their meanings...like riddles unfolding daily. what a blast!


the Lord told me i'm his bumblebee. sincerely, i haven't stopped laughing since.

another day this week, as he dropped a Spirit of Intercession in my lap and i groaned from the floor of the prayer room, i insisted on why i was privileged to feel this stunning burden...
he said, and i truly digested and understood, "because i chose you."
it still amazes me the number of time one can regurgitate a Biblical principle for others and themselves in some sort of act of preachy scriptural knowledge showmanship, but never have the foggiest revelation of what that means. oh that was me.

i was given this perfect simple message from someone in the middle of the night, "you are sincere". oh, that one was the goods! i am so concerned my hearts desires are malicious and misdirected in their intent...it blew me away.

another still...God is opening the womb. wow. that is waaaay more in the department of the spiritual and supernatural than the physical...He's opening the place of life, to cancel death over things in our life! woo-hoo!

and finally, well...no, that one will stay in me. but it rocked.

hooray it's wednesday!

No comments: