Thursday, March 22, 2007

this just in-Christ rescues lad from himself!

i think instead of the sinners prayer-we should pray something like this...which my friend emailed to me after that last post, the same one...it's fantabulous!

PRAISE BE TO THE LORD OUR GOD THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL!!


We have all the parts, we simply do not have the manual which I find to be another connection. There are a lot of people who throw out that manual and simply think it more of a challenge to learn on their own or simply don't care. I think a lot of people have thrown out their manuals and simply believe they can do it on their own, but they cant... you simply can't throw out the manual on your soul, because that is the most important manual of all. Yes, I have given myself to christ, and I will let him show me all that he can, cause I threw out my manual a long time ago, and I would really like to read it

how flipping cool is that? it doesn't have to be so complicated, but it is so amazing...please pray for this individual if you read either of these posts. this chosen one of the Lord will bless His mighty name...

Thank you Jesus!!!

No comments: